Saturday, April 26, 2014

I was pooped on today.

Do you know how much shampoo I just used? I may never feel clean again and I would like the opportunity to return the favor to whatever bird used the top of my head as a bullseye. Alas, I didn't keep a sample to track him down with a DNA test so revenge will not be mine. Grrrrr. Anywho, it will be a while before I am comfortable walking under trees again.

Besides that, Mumbai has been interesting. We got to jump off a moving train because people didn't get out of our way at our stop - FUN!  We spent over an hour walking around in search of a specific cafe and asked a bunch of folks if they knew it but no luck, so we went and got beers at an Irish pub with strong air conditioning. Close enough.

Jefferson hanging out the moving train like a local!
We did stumble across a Starbucks so Jefferson is getting a coffee fix finally and I am having a chai - nom! (masala chai is everywhere but chai lattes are rare indeed). Then a few hours later we found that darn cafe finally and for the second time in Mumbai I have had a ridiculously delicious chocolate brownie. Seriously good.  Heated up brownies too - double nom! I will be getting another tomorrow. Gotta have goals.

Rainbow cake that looks AMAZING.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment