Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Mangy Dog game lives on!


When we were in India, Jeff and I got to play two fun games. One was "Man Peeing" and the other was "Mangy Dog!" I didn't know that I would get to play more Mangy Dog when we got here but they are EVERYWHERE. It's just like Punch-buggy where you get a point for every vw bug you see. Luckily the mangy dogs don't want anything to do with us, so that's nice.

Yesterday we went to some hot springs and it was WAY hot in those pools. There were 3 pools - super hot, kind of hot, and decent hot. I could only stick my feet in the super hot, but jeff went all the way in. The kind of hot wasn't bad, but I prefered the only decent hot pool and stayed in that the rest of the time. The ride to the hot springs was about a half hour up a windy road that made me quite naseous, but had some amazing views. A ton of farmland with the biggest carrots I've ever seen!

Sadly, we opted not to wake up super early to try out the Tai Chi classes on Tuesday or today - they started at 6 am. No thank you. But gracias anyway. Today we have more Salsa classes and tomorrow we get to go to a Chocolate Factory.

We are currently putting more pictures online at a site called "Photobucket" (hahaha, bucket). Here's the link to all our good pics so far (all pictures have titles and descriptions and others are in well named albums to the left of the screen):
http://s423.photobucket.com/albums/pp320/dscheffy/

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete