Saturday, February 10, 2018

Chiang Mai has a Dairy Queen

So...I'm pretty happy here.  Also we've been here for one week and I've only had a few mosquito bites but I've also had four massages. We went to the movies AND found a Dairy Queen in the mall -  that's what is known as a double win. Our hotel is lovely and clean and run by the nicest people. Thai food is most delicious. So all in all, I'm very very pleased to be here.

We're still cracking away at our app and next week we start Thai Massage school once again (remember?). We're going to do the same two weeks of school - the first two - and then relax for the last week we are here. I'm not excited to touch strangers again, but I remember really liking the instructors and boy howdy is it a good workout. Plus our homework includes going and getting massages so we'll just haaaaave to continue doing that.

Other than that I don't have much to report, so I'll leave you with a few fun pictures I've been taking and Snapchatting. Enjoy!












Charcoal or Beetroot?
My favorite graffiti


Karen camouflaged at the flower festival. Jefferson, I'm RIGHT HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment