Monday, March 17, 2014

Last day in Cambodia

Ice cream in tubes that taste like Captain Crunch.
For our last day in Cambodia (a land not for the weak of ankle) we took it easy by hitting up a coffee shop, doing some shopping/haggling, having ice cream from weird but tasty edible tubes, watching dancers (both traditional Cambodian dancing and a random drag queen dancing at the night market to a bunch of songs including Gangum Style - guess which dancing I liked best?), and then best (or worst) of all: we had our feet "cleaned" by a tank full of cleaner fish. I handled it like a champ.  That is a lie.  We have video of me dunking my feet in for the first time and if you turn your volume up you can hear my horrified squealing and chanting of "I hate this, I hate this" - but I survived!  And then to treat ourselves after that traumatic experience, we got foot massages - wahoo!

Once we figure out how to upload the videos we'll show you that - plus some adorable elephants walking by - and some oldies from Halong Bay.


Nom nom...
Nom.
 
Terrifying.
Traditional Cambodian Dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment