Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Video Time - AH!

Two nogs in one day - I KNOW.  Hold your applause.  Until the end, then go nuts.  Videos for youuuuuuuuuuu: 

1. Elephant feet - for some reason I find them ADORABLE when they walk and squish - and at the end is my involuntary (but this time voluntary) noise that I make when I find something super cute. -- Cambodia
 














2. Fish Foot Bath! Sooooo gross (and tickly) - just listen to my terrified giggles. -- Cambodia















3. Beautiful Halong Bay -- Vietnam

4. Snorkeling - the little fish were so cute - some other fish were scarier (but only because I am a pansy). -- Maldives


5. First hunt!  A tired Karen hunts mosquitoes with her brand new Racket of Justice - at breakfast - possibly still asleep. -- Thailand


6. Typical traffic jam - this is every street in every town we've been to.  Well, this one is in Vietnam, but you know what I mean.




1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your trip before you return. Welcome back (when you get back)! I was about a month behind because tv is so important to me (or I’m lazy) so comments below are backwards:
    First off, awesome pictures! I wants more.
    How was “the best Mexican food in Mumbai?” Revolting? Or just nauseating? Was it better than the one in Varkala? Is that still the leader of “worst Mexican food on the other side of the world?”
    “Caution: Men with Purses” Hahahahahah.
    “How to Use an Indian Toilet”. Wish I had seen that before my Machu Picchu trip. I knew I was doing something wrong. :P
    French breakfast: croissant, café au lait, cigarette. Oh my god, that’s hilarious. I’m tweeting it.
    All of your insect, snake, mosquito adventures remind me what’s so great about winter.
    “One pair of dudes even pulled over to ask if he would be in their advertisement. He politely declined, so I guess there goes his modeling career.” What the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!? When you get the chance to be famous in Kerela, India you TAKE IT.
    I hope you have more pictures of the Maldives. That bungalow looked awesome. And “Happy Anniversaries!”
    What was the worst beer you had over there? Did you find a Bud Light?
    Elephant feet are cool. Feet in fish water not cool.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete