Sunday, May 18, 2014

Around the world in 89 days.

We left Chicago on February 15th and literally went around the globe to get back!  Pretty cool.

Just what does it feel like to be home?  SO GOOD. So fresh and so clean, clean.  Jefferson's parents picked us up from the airport and took us straight to Chipoodles - they know us so well. It tasted just how I remembered and dreamed it would. NOM NOM NOM.

Jefferson is back in the kitchen and has already made me a vat of beans and I found and reactivated my flip phone - so we are ready to start our first week back at work on Monday. 

The trip was fantastic - and although it may be a while before I feel safe NOT carrying toilet paper in my pocket, it is very nice to be home.  Until next time, I shall leave you with a compilation of Jefferson's greatest poses throughout the trip...










No comments:

Post a Comment