Friday, June 12, 2009

Chi-Town


I forgot to let everyone know that we're home in Chicago! We've been
here for 3 weeks and have 3 to go before our next adventure to Europe.
It's been a whirlwind so far - seeing friends, family, moving into
our sublet, going to weddings, shopping (this has not happened
enough), etc.

We went to Peoria for Jeff's cousin's wedding and it was great. There
I also found my wedding coordinator - another of Jeff's cousins -
Jimmy. Together Jeff, Jimmy and I will make my wedding rock. It will
be sometime in 2010 - other than that I have no idea about any of it.
Except maybe I'll get Chipoodles to cater. YUM. Yummiest wedding
EVER. Jeff, Jimmy and I had a good time at this wedding reception and
hit the dance floor quite a few times - Jeff and Jimmy especially.

After the wedding we went to St. Louis to visit Jeff's brother and his
family and my brother came through town with his babies so it was a
meeting of the babies. Jeff's brother has 4 kids all the same age as
my brother's 4 kids so it was fun to have them meet and hang out.
Then we caravaned with my brother and his family to KC to visit some
more of my relatives. Here's a picture of all the cousins that were
there. We all got together to celebrate my cousin Danny's birthday -
he turned 18. I'm glad we got to hang out with him - I haven't seen
him in a long time and he's a great guy.

Now we're back in Chicago and being uber social per usual. We need to
crack down and start looking for jobs but being that we're super lazy
we may put that off a bit. Just a bit longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment